Chicken recipe is always challenging to make. Everyone can make it into various dishes. If you prefer the boneless and skinless chicken, you might as well try this boneless golden baked chicken with butter recipe. It is the perfect choice to be served as main dish at family dinner. This recipe is tongue-spoiler guarantee. Besides delicious, it also can be varied with many seasonings. What are you waiting for? Without wasting any more time, let us jump right away into the recipe.
Prep time : 5 minutes
Cook time : 40 – 50 minutes
Total time : 45 – 55 minutes
Yield : 4 servings
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese; grated
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 3 tbsp of Original Ranch Seasoning; might be substitute with 1 packet of seasoning
- 4 tbsp parted butter
- 4 chicken breasts; boneless, skinless
- Lemon pepper dash for personal taste
- Preheat the oven to 350o Fahrenheit or 175o
- Prepare a medium sized bowl. Put Parmesan cheese, lemon pepper, seasoning, bread crumbs and garlic salt into it. Mix them well.
- Ready a frying pan, heat it slightly and melt 4 tbsp of butter in it. Take it out to two separate bowls, each hold 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Plunge the chicken breasts in the melted butter then dip it once again in the previously made mixture.
- Put the chicken back into the greased pan.
- Pour 2 tbsp of melted butter over the chicken breasts.
- Put it into the oven and bake for approximately 40 to 45 minutes.
- For more aesthetic look, grill the chicken breast for at least 5 more minutes. This will turn the color to golden brown and make it crispier.
- Remove to serving pan. Baked chicken with butter now ready to be served.