Well, a creamy Tuscan garlic chicken can be a nice dish to serve for your family. It is a good menu for all occasions. The creamy sauce is so special and it will be great when you combine the dish with pasta. In case you are interested to make it, there is a complete recipe for you. The ingredients and cooking processes are already included in the recipe, so you only need to follow the details.
Prep time : 10 minutes
Cook time : 15 minutes
Total time : 25 minutes
Yield : 4-6 servings
- 1½ pounds chicken breast. Choose the boneless and skinless breast and make into thin slices.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup spinach, cleaned and chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup dried tomatoes
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Prepare a large skillet.
- Add the olive oil into skillet and preheat it by using medium heat. Then, cook the chicken for around 3 minutes up to 5 minutes for each side. When it is cooked properly, the side will show brown color, and the center of the breast is no longer pink. After that, remove and set it aside.
- Add the parmesan cheese, garlic powder, heavy cream, Italian seasoning, and the chicken broth. Whisk them together while cooking them with medium heat. Whisking them until you get thicker mixture.
- After that, add the tomatoes and spinach. When the spinach is already wilting, add the chicken into skillet. Mix them together, so the chickens are covered.
- Serve it. It is also good to combine the dish with pasta. In case you need more creamy sauce, just multiple the ingredients. It will be great for pasta.