Easy Sheet Pan Sesame Chicken And Veggies Dinner Recipes
Serves: 4 Servings
• 1 lb boneless and skinless chicken breast, cut it into 1 inch
• 1 large head of broccoli, chopped it
• 2 medium red pepper, cut it
• 1 cup of peas
• salt and pepper
green onion and sesame seeds
• ¼ cup of lower sodium soybean
• 1 spoonful of sweet sauce
• 2 spoonful of honey
• 2 cloves of the garlic
• 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger
Sheet Pan Sesame Chicken and Veggies Cooking Instructions
There are some steps on cooking this delicious recipe.
1. Firstly, heat the oven to 400 degrees F
2. To make the sauce, in a small pan, heat sweet soybean, sweet chili sauce, honey, ginger, and garlic with the medium flame. Boil it.
3. Decrease the flame and let the sauce boiling. Stir it well until the sauce is thick and bubbly. Left it from the flame.
4. Spread the chicken and chopped vegetables on the baking sheet sprayed with water seasoned with pepper and salt.
5. Drizzle half of the sauce on the chicken and vegetable and stir it well
6. Bake it in the oven for 20 minutes. Stir it well and continue your cooking until the vegetable and chicken is cooked
7. Drizzle the remaining sauce on the chicken and spread sesame seeds and green onions. Serve it with red rice or quinoa and enjoy it.