Garlic Cream Sauce for Bacon and Chicken Pasta Combination Dinner Recipes; Dinner Recipes Healthy, Dinner Recipes Easy, Dinner Recipes For Family, Dinner Recipes Vegan, Dinner Recipes For Two, Dinner Recipes Date Night, Dinner Recipes Summer, Dinner Recipes Quick. #dinnerrecipeshealthy #dinnerrecipes #easydinnerrecipes #dinnerrecipesforfamily #dinnerideas #easydinnerideas
Prep time : 20 minutes
Cook time : 20 to 25 minutes
Total time : 40 to 45 minutes
Yield : 4-6
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese; for serving purposes
- 1 tsp Italian herbs; dried
- 1 pinch chili flakes; optional for those who likes spicy food
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 1/3 cups Parmesan cheese; grated
- 2 chicken breasts fillets
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 chopped rashers of bacon
- 5 minced garlic cloves
- 5 chopped medium-sized tomatoes
- 125 grs baby spinach
- 300 mls cream
- 500 grs penne pasta
- Prepare a large frying pan; grease it lightly with olive oil.
- Cook the bacon just enough until the color turn to a golden brown. Put onto a plate.
- Bring to boil a large pan of water then put the pasta into the boiling water. Cook until soft.
- While waiting for the pasta to cook, pour some oil into a frying pan.
- After that, fry the chicken fillets in for approximately 5 minutes each side. Before turning the other side, spread Italian herbs and paprika all over the fillets. Furthermore, cook for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove the fillets onto a plate then gently part it into smaller pieces.
- Add baby spinach, tomatoes, garlic cloves, chicken fillets, bacon, chili flakes, and cream into the pan. Stir it occasionally for a couple of minutes until all the ingredients well combined.
- Slowly pour the Parmesan cheese into the mixture and stir continually until the sauce melt all over the dish.
- Finally, put the pasta into the frying pan along with the previously made sauce. Mix it well.
- For the last touch, top the dish with the prepared Parmesan cheese. You can choose whether to serve it on the hot pan or remove it to a plate. Serve together with bread crumbs.