This SUPER Easy & Delicious Lasagna Soup you can use for your dinner recipes every week. You can make this recipe for your list at home.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 5 cups water
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 1/2 cups quartered fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup crumbled mozzarella cheese
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook the ground beef until browned; drain.
- Add the remaining ingredients EXCEPT the cheese. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes.
- Add the cheese and continue cooking for another 15 minutes.